All NEW clients receive a complementary Meet and Greet. I would like to meet you and your pet before services are scheduled. At the M&G we will discuss your pet's routine, any health concerns, paperwork, home security, collecting a house key, and any other important information.
By law the Rabies vaccine is required for dogs, cats, and ferrets. If your pets are exposed to the outdoors, Posh Paws Pet Care asks for owners to please show proof of Rabies Vaccination. PPPC can decline services, IF your pets go outdoors and not vaccinated for Rabies.
2. If a client moves or welcomes another pet into their family, a second M&G will be required. A $15.00 fee will apply.
3. Payments are due by the first day of services. PPPC accepts credit card, bank transfer, or check payments. If you wish to leave gratuity for your pet sitter, which is not necessary you may leave cash or check.
4. PPPC does NOT do every other day care services. This is for the safety of your pet and home. If a pet was in distress, PPPC can get your pet to the vet hospital as soon as possible. In an emergency situation, time is of the essence.
5. PPPC does NOT recommend job sharing. If a family, friend, neighbor, cleaning service or any other service professional is entering your home. Please be advised PPPC will NOT be liable for anything that may occur since others have access to client’s homes and pets.
6. PPPC ONLY cares for the pets you list on the pet form. (NO wildlife)
7. ALL dogs must be leash trained to go on a safe walk with a pet sitter. No hard pulling, tugging, dragging, or aggression towards people or other dogs. For the safety for everyone, PPPC asks for all dogs to be leash trained.
8. Key pick-up and drop off:
If you wish to not let PPPC hold onto a key, please be advised a $10.00 fee will apply at each pick-up and drop-off. PPPC does not leave keys under mats or pots, etc.
9. Dog Walking during Inclement Weather:
If we have heavy rain, snow, t-storms, hot days, any weather that may affect a dog walking service, PPPC will not provide long walks. Please note, we will take dogs out for bathroom breaks, but will not be walking dogs leisurely on these types of days. I would be happy to provide play and exercise with your dog indoors for safety precautions.
PPPC has a 24 hours cancellation policy. PPPC is aware life happens and sympathetic.
Please be mindful, we are holding room in PPPC schedule. It is not fair to the pet sitter/owner and another client who is actually needing pet care visits.
Please cancel within 24 hours from your first scheduled visit. Otherwise, you will be responsible for paying 50% for your service.
If you need to cancel in the middle of your service because you're arriving home early from work or vacation. You must cancel within 24 hours prior to your remaining visit(s). Otherwise, you will be responsible for paying 100% for the remaining visit(s) that are scheduled.
To cancel, you can email, text, or call (leave voicemail). PPPC will return your message, if you do not hear back from PPPC asap, we did not receive your message.
Credits will ONLY be issued if you cancel within 24 hours since you have already paid your bill.
A $5.00 fee will be added to each VISIT for the following Holidays:
New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
Credits will not be applied to Holidays.
A deposit of 50% is due on the day of booking service(s). Like regular daily pet sitting, we are holding room in the PPPC schedule. If you need to cancel and do not want to be charged the 50% please email PPPC 7 days prior to the first scheduled visit(s) PPPC will also check in with you 7 days prior to make sure we didn't miss an email from you about cancellation. Arriving home early from your vacation, please let us know 24 hours in advance to receive a credit (NO refunds) Otherwise you will be responsible for paying 100% for the remaining visits that were scheduled.